Nim Collection is a landed residential enclave develop by renowned developer Bukit Sembawang Estates Limited. The Nim Collection offers an exciting new mode of Seletar living in a cluster of landed terrace houses, representing Phase 1 and 2 of a 98-unit development. A peaceful retreat from the urban jungle. A cosy life of modern comfort close to nature, surrounded by the area’s enduring charms.
Nim Collection is one of the first 99 years lease hold developments to explore the new landed housing guidelines introduced by the URA that allow for greater flexibility in design and configuration of interior space.
From its well-appointed interiors and quality finishes to its distinctive angular geometry, punctuated by multi-level gardens, the development encapsulates everything you love about Seletar in a home designed for its time.
W Architects brings ingenuity to the pioneering design of the development’s partial four- and three-storey landed terrace houses. Through varying spatial heights and volumes, multiple views, connections to the outdoors on different levels, and the intelligent embrace of natural light and air, residents will enjoy a thoughtful balance of intimate and communal spaces. More warmth, more soul, more functional to the needs of multi-generations living under one roof.
Bukit Sembawang is one of Singapore’s pioneers in residential property development. Their most well-known residential developments including 2,500 homes in Seletar Hills, over 1,000 houses in Sembawang Hills and more than 500 in other locations. Recent launch includes the freehold luxury condominium, 8 ST. THOMAS in district 9.
ABOUT W ARCHITECTS
In his relentless pursuit of better design solutions, Mok Wei Wei, Managing Director of W Architects, is behind some of Singapore’s most exclusive addresses and pioneering building projects.
Described as “one of Singapore’s foremost exponents of Contemporary Modernism”, Mok has fostered a unique identity for his architectural practice. One that combines an innate understanding of local heritage and Chinese tradition with modern design needs and urban sensibilities.
Mok has translated this approach into a unique design expression for the Nim Collection.
With the progressive development of the Seletar Regional Centre, it is destined to become a major business hub in Singapore’s northeast.
Several major expressways, including the upcoming North-South Expressway (NSE) that will significantly cut travel time to the city during peak hours.
More over, dedicated express bus lanes, walking and cycling paths are also planned to run alongside the NSE, providing options for those who prefer a greener commute.
Close To Amenities For Your
At the Nim Collection, you’re in close range of a multitude of essential amenities. A variety of malls, including Greenwich V, AMK Hub, Waterway Point, Compass One and Seletar Mall, offer convenient access to retail outlets, supermarkets, eateries, banks and entertainment facilities.
Every education level is catered for with primary and secondary schools, junior colleges, polytechnics and a private university in the surrounding area, making this an ideal address for families.
- Greenwich >5 mins
- AMK Hub >8 mins
- Seletar Aerospace Park > 10 mins
- Seletar Regional Centre > 12 mins
- Orchard Rd > 15 mins
*Estimated time taken to reach destination (drive). Subject to traffic conditions.
- Developer : Singapore United Estates (Pte) Ltd (ROC No. 195500005N)
- Tenure : 99 years wef 13 October 2016
- Lot / Mukim No. : Lot No. 18257X MK 18 at Nim Road / Ang Mo Kio Ave 5 (formerly known as Lot 12949A-PT MK 18 at Nim Road/ Ang Mo Kio Ave 5)
- Project Account No. : SUEPL Project Acc Lot12949 P1 Building Plan No. : A1002-00003-2016-BP01 dated 13 January 2017 and A1002-00003-2016-BP02 dated 29 June 2017
- Developer Licence No. : C1204 (for Phase 1)
- Type of development : 37 units of Terrace Houses & 8 units of Corner Terrace Houses 2 units of Semi-Detached Houses TOTAL : 47 units
- District : D28 (under north east region)
- Main Entrance : along Ang Mo Kio Ave 5 via Nim Road / Nim Rise / Nim Terrace
- Expected TOP date : 31 March 2021 (likely to be 1st half 2019)
- Expected date of legal completion: 31 March 2024
- Architect : W Architect Pte Ltd